In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
- Nurseries of fruit trees, rooted vines and plants for green areas. Generally suitable for use in specialist horticulture (strawberries, potatoes, tomatoes, melons, aubergines, asparagus, seed cultivation, small fruits etc) thanks to its ease of use.
- With equal spacing, the system gives good evenness of distribution at a moderate installation cost, essentially because the primary lines are made in lay flat hose, and all the fittings in plastic material.
The new protected flow system devised by the Irritec research department allows the P1 to be buried in the soil without problems caused by aspiration of mud and detritus, and reduces the risk of root intrusion to a minimum. The system works through a special “flap” design of the outlet hole. During the irrigation cycle the flap opens, allowing an even flow of water; when the cycle ends the flap returns to its resting position, closing the hole and thus blocking any entry of mud and detritus.
Integrated extrusion technology
- The flat dripper, barely 2mm thick, is welded to the wall of the hose, resulting in practically zero water loss.
- The filter at the entrance to the dripper, with eight flow holes, eliminates the possibility of clogging.
- The turbulent flow labyrinth, adapted to give an even flow rate, prevents sedimentation even at low working pressures.