In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
- Particularly suited to well-drained soils generally used for vegetable and flower cultivation. PowerTape™ drip tape is the ideal solution for irrigation both in the open field and for protected crops such as tomatoes, watermelons, strawberries, courgettes, peppers, aubergines, asparagus, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, roses, gerbera, carnations etc.
- Either laid on the soil surface or buried, PowerTape improves crop yield and quality while reducing costs. The special design of the turbulent flow channels prevents sedimentation and allows for longer lateral branches, while maintaining excellent uniformity of distribution.
Premium Drip Tape
- Seamless Construction for Strength and Ease of Installation
- Available in a Wide Variety of Diameters, Mil Thickness, Outlet Spacings and Flow Rates
- Tan Line Indicators to Ensure Proper Installation
- Outlets are Laser Drilled to Prevent Root Intrusion and Siphon Plugging
- Drippers Have Inlet Filters to Protect Flow Path From Plugging
- Excellent Coefficient of Variation (Cv < 2%)
- Extra-Large Cross Sectional Area to Prevent Clogging
- Excellent Product Choice for Close Outlet Requirements and Low Application Crops
- Designed for Above Ground, Subsurface and Under Mulch Applications