In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
The Capillar System is a localised irrigation system designed by Irritec for the nursery, flower-growing and greenhouse sector.
What is it?
The system consists of a polyethylene tube and capillaries:
- The tube, diameter 16, 20 or 25 mm, is pierced at the desired intervals.
- The capillary tube, with diameter 3.2 mm, is inserted in the tube and a fine stake is inserted into the end of the capillary, and placed in the soil near the plant.
How does it work?
The laminar flow generated by the extremely fine diameter of the capillary gives a constant flow rate depending on the length of the capillary and the working pressure used.
- The main feature of the system is the capillary, a microtube with inner diameter from 0.6 to 1.5 mm, manufactured by a process of coextrusion
- Quality control using laser technology to monitor dimensions, results in precision to one hundredth of a millimeter.
- ISO 9001 certification guarantees the product’s performance and reliability.