In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
- Art.103/104 with single or double outlet. Tube coupling diameter from Ø 20 to Ø 315 mm and threaded inner from ½” to 3”, with 2 or 4 bolts depending on diameter.
- Art.105/106 with single or double outlet. Tube coupling diameter from Ø 20 to Ø 315 mm and threaded inner from ½” to 3”, with 2 or 4 bolts depending on diameter, and metal reinforcement on the outlet thread.
- Body and cover (A) – compounded polypropylene copolymer with high UV stabilisation – colour: black
- Seal (B) – elastomeric nitrile rubber (NBR) – Shore 70A – colour: black
- Reinforcement ring (C) – AISI 430 stainless steel (only types 105-106)
- Nuts and bolts (D) – tropicalised steel – chrome-plated bolts with hexagonal heads and UNI5739 thread; UNI 5588 standard nuts – colour: chrome-plated steel
The range of saddle clamps is ideal for the conveyance of fluids for human consumption as the materials used comply with current national and international legislation.
The high quality of our products is guaranteed by regular quality control involving rigorous laboratory testing in the most extreme conditions.
The range of saddle clamps withstands a maximum working pressure (PN ~ PFA*) varying between 4 and 16 bar, at a temperature of 20 °C. For details please see PN ~ PFA* values shown in the table for each individual product.
- For PE tubes: UNI 7990, DIN 8074, UNI EN 12201
- Threading: UNI ISO 7/1 , UNI ISO 228/1, ANSI ASME B1-20.1
- International standards: ISO 13460