In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
The Connecto™ range of compression fittings for the conveyance of fluids under pressure is particularly recommended for irrigation and gardening systems and is notable for its simplicity and speed of assembly.
- Body (A) – heterophasic propylene copolymer (PP-B) with exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperatures – colour: black
- Locking bush (D) – polypropylene – colour: black
- Flange (B) – propylene copolymer with colour additives, highly stable under UV rays and heat – colour: green
- Bracket ring (C) – polyacetal resin (POM) – extremely hard-wearing and long-lasting – colour: white
- Seal or Ring (E) – elastomeric nitrile rubber (NBR) – colour: black
- Reinforcement ring – INOX AISI 430 steel for 2″ to 4″ female threading
- Working pressure: UNI 9561:2006; DIN 8076:2007; ISO 14236:2000; GW 335-B3:2011; SANS 14236:2003; AS/NZS 4129:2008.
- Polyethylene tubes (PE): UNI 7990:2004; UNI EN 12201-2:2004; DIN 8074:1999
- Couplings: DM 174 06/04/2004; BS 6920:2000; W270; KTW
- Threading: ISO 7-1:2007; UNI EN 10226-1:2006; UNI EN ISO 228-1:2003; ANSI ASME B1.20.1:1983
- Flanges: UNI EN 1092-1:2007; ISO 7005-1:2011