In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
- The automatic Rotodisk filter is made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass, and is fitted with a special mechanical-hydraulic system which allows automatic backwashing.
- Automatic Rotodisk filters, appropriately installed in series with hydrovalves and centralised control, allow the irrigation cycle to run continuously, reducing water wastage and labour necessary for the maintenance of a filtration station.
- Available in single or double head versions with flow capacity of 24 to 64 m3/h. The huge range of intakes available (from 3″ to 12″) and the various configurations possible (from 2 to 14 filters) can handle flow capacity up to 640 m3/h
- Self-cleaning filter in polyamide reinforced with fibreglass
- Sealing system with stainless steel band
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar at 20°C
- Nominal flow: 2” 24 m3/h – 3” 32 m3/h – 4” 64 m3/h
- Filtering element: discs with screw
- Filter surface: Single head model 1400 cm2
- Double head model 2800 cm2
- Filtration grades: 75, 120, 155 mesh
- Minimum pressure of backwash: 2.8 bar
- Attachments available: 2”, 3” and 4” BSP or NPT thread, Victaulic couplings, mixed joints (threaded + Victaulic in all combinations), DIN DN 100 flanged.